Monday, April 13, 2009

Walking Around the World in Six Years



Look there are goats in the tree! Two brothers endeavor to meet their challenge to walk around the world in Six Years to raise awareness of Peace.

Here is an excerpt from their latest post;
"Walking around the world is a great challenge, but despite the difficulties and problems they have to retain their individual peace. This is not only the key to the mission’s success but a proof of their philosophy: they’re friends, they’re brothers, they can live in peace. They’d like to share this message with as many people as possible".

I'm following this peace adventure project, and you can too by clicking straight onto their latest blogsite post on the sidebar - WorldWalk-Peace - or click one of the images.



3 comments:

  1. I love this. I know I have heard about these guys. When I was in my teens I had a hat that said, "World Walker" and that is what I really wanted to do, spend a few years walking around the earth. About 12 years ago I met a Japanese boy who biked around the world, all by himself. I met him in Kathmandu, Nepal and he wrote to me during his journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank your for publishing our flyers, we gave a back link to your blog in the peace box on the left sidebar of our blog. We hope this way we can build up a peace-community.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Butternut, wow imagine biking around the world alone, he must have met a great many people. I love the idea for the worldwalk too, it's a great idea to raise awareness, a great way to increase understanding of people and a source of inspirations.

    WorldWalk-Peacetour, I hope that we can build a peace community too and I'm looking forward to following along further with your journey!

    ReplyDelete